Mantra: Om Moksha Namaha
We have the ability to become a conduit of divine energy — whatever energy we desire. Tonglen is the ancient Buddhist practice of giving and receiving — or energy exchange. When we are calm, relaxed, aware, and unconditioned, that is our energetic expression. Meditation, conscious communication, forgiveness, (self) compassion, and empathy are important tools to help us flow the best energy that comes into us. Let’s make the commitment this week to be a conduit of love and transform whatever energy we receive into loving energy. Remember the power of your ripple.
Share this weekend meditation with your friends!
In one of my favorite movies — “The Shawshank Redemption” — wrongly accused Andy Dufresne (played by Tim Robbins) has a powerful conversation with fellow inmate Red Redding about his dream to escape to a sleepy seaside town in Mexico.
He tells Red that the beauty of the Pacific Ocean is that it has no memory, and that if he could just get to a warm place with no memory his life would be bliss.
He ends the conversation by saying: “It comes down to a simple choice … get busy living or get busy dying.” We all have the choice to to stay where we are and allow the non-nourishing to continue, or we can get busy living — sometimes this includes letting go of one dream to make room for the new dream!
I found this amazing place in Mexico that has warm healing waters and no memory. I go here every year to wash my brain, heal my body, cleanse my heart, and restore my soul.
From November 26 – December 3, 2016, you will rise with the sun and meditate on the tranquil shore as waves lap at your feet. Together, on this one-of-a-kind spiritual journey, we will:
- Finally, learn to connect to the stillness & silence that rests within;
- Swim in the warm, azure waters on the Mexican Riviera;
- Release emotional toxicity in a gentle, safe environment;
- Learn to manifest your dreams.
Lock in your space for a down payment of only $335. Your remaining balance will be split into equal monthly payments.
This all-inclusive package features:
- 7-night accommodations;
- Access to me during the entire event – daily group mediation, classes on personal empowerment, emotional healing, meditation, Ayurveda, the 5 realms, and intention setting;
- Daily free time for swimming, sunning, journaling, exploring the Mayan ruins, and healing Mayan massages;
- Mindful experiences, such as walking the labyrinth, sunrise meditation on the beach and a healing fire cermony;
- 3 healthful meals each day, including a variety of vegan and vegetarian fare; dietary restrictions are easily accommodated;
- Yoga sessions daily with Maya Tulum resident instructors; and
- All hotel taxes and gratuities included.