Our Commitment to Privacy
Send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at:
davidji SweetSpot Productions
1611-A South Melrose Drive
Vista, CA 92081
What kind of information does davidji SweetSpot Productions collect?
We collect information, such as name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), birth date or age, gender, occupation, industry and personal interests from you when you visit our website, save your information with us online, visit the website of our marketing partners or participate in a contest, promotion or survey. We maintain a record of your interests and the services and features you use, and may also acquire information about you from our marketing partners, from unrelated third parties, and from our affiliates.
How does davidji SweetSpot Productions use my information?
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications for Business Purposes. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can optout of our marketing emails at any time.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Does davidji SweetSpot Productions share my information with third parties?
davidji SweetSpot Productions never shares your information with third parties. We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other ThirdParty Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
How do I access my information? How do I change or delete my information?
You may manage your information and email subscription preferences at any time by clicking the “Manage what kind of emails you prefer” link at the bottom of all of our emails or by contacting email@example.com. Your requested changes will take effect in 1-2 business days.
How long do you keep my information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
What are my privacy rights?
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/dataprotection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites. To opt out of interest based advertising by advertisers on our Sites visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
How does davidji SweetSpot Productions protect kids’ privacy?
davidji SweetSpot Productions is concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet and will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
What are cookies?
Is my information secure?
What about links to other websites and services?
The davidji website may contain links to other sites, including to our marketing partners. davidji SweetSpot Productions does not control the privacy policies or practices of these websites. You should review those policies before providing any personal information. davidji SweetSpot Productions is not responsible for the content or practices of any linked websites, and we provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
davidji SweetSpot Productions is TRUSTe-certified. If you believe that your inquiry has not been addressed to your satisfaction, you should contact TRUSTe, which is an independent privacy organization. TRUSTe will act as a liaison with davidji SweetSpot Productions to resolve your concern.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.