Share this weekend meditation with your friends!
In one of my favorite movies — “The Shawshank Redemption” — wrongly accused Andy Dufresne (played by Tim Robbins) has a powerful conversation with fellow inmate Red Redding about his dream to escape to a sleepy seaside town in Mexico. He tells Red that the beauty of the Pacific Ocean is that it has no memory, and that if he could just get to a warm place with no memory his life would be bliss. He ends the conversation by saying: “It comes down to a simple choice … get busy living or get busy dying.” We all have the choice to to stay where we are and allow the non-nourishing to continue, or we can get busy living — sometimes this includes letting go of one dream to make room for the new dream!
From November 26 – December 3, 2016, you will rise with the sun and meditate on the tranquil shore as waves lap at your feet. Together, on this one-of-a-kind spiritual journey, we will:
- Finally, learn to connect to the stillness & silence that rests within;
- Swim in the warm, azure waters on the Mexican Riviera;
- Release emotional toxicity in a gentle, safe environment;
- Learn to manifest your dreams.
Lock in your space for a down payment of only $335. Your remaining balance will be split into 6 equal monthly payments.
This all-inclusive package features:
- 7-night accommodations;
- Access to me during the entire event – daily group mediation, classes on personal empowerment, emotional healing, meditation, Ayurveda, the 5 realms, and intention setting;
- Daily free time for swimming, sunning, journaling, exploring the Mayan ruins, and healing Mayan massages;
- Mindful experiences, such as walking the labyrinth, sunrise meditation on the beach and a healing fire cermony;
- 3 healthful meals each day, including a variety of vegan and vegetarian fare; dietary restrictions are easily accommodated;
- Yoga sessions daily with Maya Tulum resident instructors; and
- All hotel taxes and gratuities included.