Soul Awakening 2017
September 22-24, 2017
Event Tuition: $575
For decades davidji & James Van Praagh have used their unique gifts to connect people to states of higher consciousness.
davidji has taught hundreds of thousands of people to tap into the stillness and silence that rests within. James, also known as the ghost whisperer, thru mediumship and clairvoyant techniques honed over 30 years, has transcended space and time to connect the living with other realms.
In this powerful, transformative SOUL AWAKENING 2017 experience davidji & James will teach you the healing process of getting so quiet that you will hear the whispers of the divine. In an intimate and soul enriching setting, you will:
- Experience personal transformation;
- Learn ancient meditation & sacred mantra techniques for connecting to Spirit;
- Raise your vibration to tune into your inner healer;
- Understand the energetic nature of healing and discover why true healing occurs beyond the physical;
- Practice special and spiritual energetic healing techniques to use on yourself and others;
- Learn how your thoughts and feelings impact the physical body;
- Tap into Spirit’s healing powers to unblock, recharge and revitalize your mindbodyspirit;
- Discover what emotions and thoughts heal — and which ones harm.
The joy that James & davidji share is infectious so if you are looking to experience bliss, awaken your soul; and heal your heart – these 3 days will shift every fiber of your being. Treat your soul to a weekend with these two gifted spiritual teachers in a gorgeous setting! You’ll leave refreshed, renewed and inspired – with the tools you need to lock in a daily meditation practice, a deeper connection to your natural intuition, and an enduring connection to Spirit!
Attendance is limited to about 100 people.
Attendees will be sent a more detailed weekend itinerary closer to the event. For travel planning purposes, here is an outline of the schedule, which might change slightly at the discretion of davidji & James:
5:30pm Check in
7pm-9pm Welcome & intention setting
7am-8am Morning group meditation
9am-12pm Morning session
2pm-6pm Afternoon session
7:30pm-9pm Evening group meditation & session
7am-8am Morning group meditation
8am-9:30am Breakfast with the gurus (Sunday breakfast is included with tuition)
9:30am-12pm Morning Session & closing ceremony
Cancellations within 7 days of registration are eligible for a full tuition refund. Separate cancellation policies exist for Paradise Point Resort and guests may be subject to a room cancellation fee.
Vouchers are not eligible for use for SOUL AWAKENING 2017, and no vouchers will be issued upon cancellation. If you have been issued a voucher from a previous davidji event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specifics on using the voucher.
SOUL AWAKENING 2017 guests will enjoy beautiful accommodations and gorgeous views at the Paradise Point Resort in San Diego, which features all the amenities you could ever desire – for the entire family. Paradise Point Resort & Spa offers spacious lodging accommodations on a private island on Mission Bay. The Southern California resort features 462 Balinese influenced bungalow-style rooms, including 73 hotel suites. Each open and airy ground-floor guestroom offers garden, lagoon or bay views, with a refreshing, tropically elegant color scheme of coral, turquoise, chartreuse and gold.
The custom décor of each room includes edgy fine touches such as leopard-pattern rugs, modern teak furnishings, contemporary artwork, custom Batik-style bed throws and black porcelain tile floors. Each room comes with important and convenient little details, including:
- Private patio with Adirondack chairs
- King bed or 2 double beds
- High-speed internet access (wireless & hard-wired)
- Alarm clock radio with mp3 input
- 37-inch flat screen TV and cable television with premium channels
- Designer bath amenities by Gilchrist & Soames
- Irons & ironing boards
- Hair dryer
- In-room safes (safe deposit boxes also available at front desk)
- Suites with wet bar and microwave
- Reserved doorstep parking – $38 per car per night
- Passport to Paradise – $32 per room per night*
- Rollaway beds and pack ‘n’ plays available
- Pet-friendly hotel accommodations
- 13 ADA-accessible guest rooms
This is a destination for every one in the family. While you workshop with davidji and James, your spouse can spend time on-property taking advantage of Whether your pastime of choice is lounging by the pool, an exhilarating Jet Ski adventure, or a bike ride along the bay, Paradise Point Resort & Spa offers a multitude of recreational activities for all ages. This tropical island resort offers a state-of-the-art fitness center, full-service marina, five swimming pools, and various sport courts and recreational activities for guests looking for the ultimate Southern California beach resort experience. For the kids, you’ll be close to Legoland, San Diego Zoo and Wild Safari Park, SeaWorld, and the beach. Get in your last family vacation of the summer while you experience the magical, powerful SOUL AWAKENING with davidji and James van Praagh.
Attendees are asked to call the Paradise Point Resort & Spa directly to reserve their rooms or CLICK TO MAKE RESERVATIONS ONLINE. davidji and James have secured a very special block of rooms for SOUL AWAKENING attendees. Rooms are $209 per night. Mention SOUL AWAKENING when you call.
Planning Your Travel
Paradise Point Resort & Spa
1404 Vacation Rd
San Diego, CA 92109
Phone: (858) 274-4630
Just minutes from the San Diego Airport
Whether you need to get to and from the airport, or simply want to explore surrounding San Diego, Paradise Point offers a variety of transportation options for guests. Located near major attractions such as SeaWorld, and the San Diego Zoo, our San Diego beach hotel’s Guest Service department will happily assist with public transportation plans, or help arrange taxi, shuttle, limo service, or car rentals.
The Hotel is located in the center of Mission Bay just 15 minutes from the San Diego Airport, with taxi fares totaling approximately $20-$30. Taxis, shuttles and Ubers are available at all airport terminal curbsides for service to our Mission Bay hotel, and prior arrangements are not required. For guests using their personal vehicle or a rental car, the hotel offers reserved doorstep parking directly outside guest rooms for $37 per car per night for added convenience and safety.
For transportation planning assistance, please call Instant Service at (858) 274-4630.
Our Instant Service department is happy to help arrange various types of transportation to and from our Mission Bay resort at (858) 274-4630. Rental car arrangements can be made ahead of time or any time during your stay at the Island Market.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: 800-736-8222
- Uber Ride-sharing
- Sun Diego Charter: 619-336-9200
- San Diego International Airport: 619-231-5220
- Amtrak: 619-239-9021 or 800-872-7245
- Bus, Trolley & Coaster: (619) 233-3004
- Explore San Diego via Old Town Trolley Tours, with a pick-up location at the Paradise Point lobby. Old Town Trolley Tours are San Diego’s only regularly scheduled on-and-off fully narrated tours of Old Town, San Diego and Coronado. Pick-up times are 8:45 a.m. and 9:45 a.m. and return time is 5:15 p.m. Tickets can be purchased at the Island Market.